About the Role
We are seeking a Backend Developer Intern to join our dynamic and innovative development team. Our current stack is java, though experience in python offers is an added advantage. As a Backend Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing backend solutions, developing RESTful APIs to support front-end functionalities, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and ensuring the performance of our applications. If you are passionate about creating exceptional applications we want to hear from you!
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is Sunday 18 February 2024 at midnight.
● Develop of RESTful APIs to support front-end functionalities.
● Design and implement backend solutions.
● Design database and optimize database management for efficient data storage
● Debug, troubleshoot, and resolve backend issues as required
● Write high-quality, efficient, and maintainable code.
● Work closely with frontend developers.
● Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
● Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to peers.
● Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies.
★ Undertaking Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related
field (3rd year and above).
★ Proficiency in Java.
★ Proficiency in python as an added advantage
★ Experience in writing quality test cases is an added advantage
★ Experience with RESTful API development.
★ Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git).
★ Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
★ Strong communication and collaboration skills.
★ Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
★ Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
About the Company
Zeraki is all about using technology to solve some of the toughest challenges encountered in providing quality education in Africa. Our cutting edge solutions, provide insights that enable informed decision making, provide access to quality instruction and take the stress out of everyday administrative tasks.